Managing Food Allergies
In addition to our Food Allergy 101 resources, you may also find these helpful:
Find an Allergist: FAAM's Mid-South Allergist Directory
- Always contact your insurance provider for a list of referrals that are covered by your healthcare plan and ask about providers that are board certified.
We have linked a variety of information from KFA, FARE & FAACT that we think will be helpful to you and will acquaint you with these very informative sites. These great organizations provide a wealth of information; this is only the very tip of the iceberg!
A sampling of resources from KFA:
A sampling of resources from FARE:
Webinars & Podcasts:
- American Academy of Asthma, Allergy & Immunology (AAAAI), video topics include: traveling, flu shot, bullying, alcoholic beverages, school, etc.
- Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE), webinar topics include: disability & civil rights, traveling, teens, emotional impact, etc.
- Kids with Food Allergies (KFA), video topics include: anaphylaxis, anxiety, oral food challenges, school, nutrition, etc.
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Connection Team (FAACT), podcast topics include: all aspects of living with food allergies across the lifespan