Food Allergy 101
If you're new to the world of food allergy or need updated information, you may find these resources helpful:
FIND AN ALLERGIST
- Food Allergy Research & Education's (FARE) Newly Diagnosed packet with Food Allergy Field Guide
- Kids with Food Allergies (KFA) Info. for New Diagnosis
- National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Food Allergy in the U.S.
- Living Confidently Handbook
- FDA: Food Allergen Labeling & Consumer Protection Act of 2004 Q&A
- Snack Guide by SnackSafely.com (This is only a starting point. ALWAYS read every label, every time.)
EMERGENCY CARE PLANS
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS
FAAM's Guide of Epinephrine Choices & Features shares information with links and videos for all available epinephrine devices on the market; includes a printable version.