We thank our local & national media for helping us raise awareness about food allergies!
- WREG News Channel 3 Memphis Community Changers, October 19, 2021, Food Allergy Alliance Helps Families Navigate Food Allergies
- Food Allergy Research & Education, March 2020 (online), FARE Support Group Leader Bulletin & Alternatives to Traditional Easter Activities-Easter 2020: Creative Celebrations
- Food Allergy Research & Education, April 2020 (online), FARE Support Group Leader Bulletin, Support Group Spotlight
- Memphis Moms Blog, May 19, 2019 (online), Food Allergy Alliance of the MidSouth :: Our May Nonprofit of the Month
- Memphis Moms Blog, August 17, 2018 (online), What a Super Day: Hanging with Heroes
- Memphis Health + Fitness Magazine, May 2018, page 28, Shining a Light on Food Allergies
- When Your Child Has Food Allergies by Mireille Schwartz, Chapter 6 "Help from the Whole Family"
- Food Allergy Research & Education, October 31, 2017 (online), Spreading Awareness with the Teal Pumpkin Project
- Ultimate Kids Mid-South, March 2016 (online), Community Spotlight
- Local Memphis Live, May 2016, Food Allergy Awareness Week, Correction: Food Allergy Awareness Week is May 8-14, 2016
- Memphis Nutrition Group, May 9, 2016 (online), Food Allergy Awareness Week
- Memphis Parent, May 12, 2016 (online), Managing Food Allergies on Summer Vacation
- Fun 4 First Coast Kids (adapted for Food Allergy Families of NE FL), October 27, 2016 (online), The Teal Pumpkin Project
- Good Health Memphis, November 2016, page 9, Food Allergies Don't Have to Sink the Holiday
- Commercial Appeal, November 15, 2016 (online), Food Allergy Reality