Attention Parents: FAAM is not responsible for the content of these resources. Please take caution and preview all activities before allowing your child access.
- Ally & Andy's Awesome Asthma & Allergy Activities from AAFA is a downloadable coloring and activity book.
- Arthur Family Health: Peanut Allergy PBSKids' Arthur teaches kids about peanut allergies. You'll find games, activities and videos for your children.
- Kyle Dine Just for Kids offers a food allergy quiz, maze and coloring sheet.
- Lil Allergy Advocates has a lot to offer with 4 pages of printable coloring pages, games and activities.
- Food Allergy Coloring Book offers printable pages for allergy awareness.
- AAAAI Just for Kids American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) has online and printable games to help children learn about allergy and asthma from Mr. Nose-It-All.
- What is a Food Allergy? Kids Awareness Module This resource is an online presentation for elementary aged children to learn about food allergies and inclusion.
- My Food Allergy FARE partnered with Twigtale and scripted a book that you personalize with your child's allergies, information and photos.
- APFED Just for Kids American Partnership for Esoinophilic Disorders (APFED) has an online video and game to help children learn about EOE from Gus the Esophagus.