If you're new to the world of food allergy or need updated information, you may find these resources helpful:
- Food Allergy Research & Education's (FARE) Food Allergy Field Guide
- FARE's Most Popular Resources
- Kids with Food Allergies (KFA) Info. for New Diagnosis
- National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Food Allergy in the U.S.
- Living Confidently Handbook
- FDA Consumer Health Information about Reading Labels
- Snack Guide by SnackSafely.com (This is only a starting point, ALWAYS read every label, every time.)
Find an Allergist: American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Always contact your insurance provider for a list of referrals that are covered by your healthcare plan and ask about providers that are board certified.
Signs & Symptoms:
Epinephrine Auto-Injectors (EAI)